Welcome to the Windstorm Insurance Network (WIND)!
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and the join fellow property and windstorm insurance claims professionals who makeup the Windstorm Insurance Network.
What is WIND?
The Windstorm Insurance Network (WIND) is a professional association formed in 1999 to bring together both defense and policyholder professionals to connect, learn, and engage on important topics in the property and windstorm insurance claims industry.
WIND Mission Statement
To promote awareness of property and windstorm insurance claims issues through the application of educational initiatives, shared member resources, and credential programs designed to support and improve the professional delivery of property and windstorm-related insurance claims services.
Are you a property/windstorm insurance claims professional? If so, we invite you to join us!
Our members are comprised of those whose employment and professional responsibilities are directed toward property and windstorm insurance claims issues, including, but not limited to the following professions:
• Licensed insurance claims adjuster
• Claims investigator
• Claims supervisor
• Licensed insurance agent
• Those employed on a full-time basis with any insurance carrier
• Sales producers or agents
• Risk managers
• Governmental agency employees
• Legal assistants
• Construction consultants
• Other professions whose responsibilities and duties are directed toward windstorm and property insurance issues.
If you are not already a member, we invite you to join us!
WIND Membership Benefits
• Connect and network with fellow property and windstorm claims professionals in our members-only password-protected online membership roster
• Association with a professional organization
• 2017 WIND Member Logo to add to your website and marketing materials
Note: Logos are based on the current year membership status.
• Members-only priority registration for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
• Subscription to email update, WIND News to Use (new update coming soon).
• Subscription to quarterly members-only newsletter, WIND News
• Industry discounts (new updates coming soon)
• Member discount for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
Note: You must have been a member from the previous year to receive the current year’s conference discount. For example: To receive the member discount for the 2018 WIND Conference, you must join/renew by December 31, 2017.
WIND Membership Dues
Annual dues are $75. Dues are not refundable, cannot be prorated, and expire on December 31 of each year. To receive the member discount for the 2018 WIND Conference, you must join/renew by December 31, 2017.
To pay by check, please use the pay online button on the online membership application. Your credit card information will not be used or accessed for any other function. We accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa.
To pay by check, please use the generate invoice button on the online membership application and submit the application form with check or credit card information. Mail to: Windstorm Insurance Network, Attn: Membership, 2929 Langley Avenue, Ste. 203, Pensacola, FL 32504.
We’re Here to Help!
We look forward to you joining us! Questions? Please contact WIND at 850.473.0601 or email@example.com.
Thanks again for your continued support of the Windstorm Insurance Network, Inc.