Welcome to the Windstorm Insurance Network!
We invite you to learn more about us, connect with us, and join fellow property/windstorm insurance claims professionals whom makeup the Windstorm Insurance Network.
What is WIND?
The Windstorm Insurance Network (WIND) is a professional member association formed in 1999 to bring together both defense and policyholder professionals to connect, learn, and engage on important topics in the property and windstorm insurance claims industry.
WIND Mission Statement
To promote awareness of windstorm insurance issues through the application of educational initiatives, shared member resources, and technology designed to support and improve the professional delivery of windstorm-related insurance services.
Are you a property/windstorm insurance claims professional? If so, we invite you to join us!
Our members are comprised of those whose employment and professional responsibilities are directed toward windstorm and property insurance issues, including, but not limited to the following professions:
• Licensed insurance claims adjuster
• Claims investigator
• Claims supervisor
• Licensed insurance agent
• Those employed on a full-time basis with any insurance carrier
• Sales producers or agents
• Risk managers
• Governmental agency employees
• Legal assistants
• Construction consultants
• Other professions whose responsibilities and duties are directed toward windstorm and property insurance issues.
If you are not already a member, we invite you to become a part of the first educational organization devoted solely to dealing with property and windstorm claims issues.
WIND Membership Benefits
• Connect and network with fellow property and windstorm claims professionals in our members-only password-protected online membership roster
• Association with a professional organization
• 2017 WIND Member Logo to add to your website and marketing materials
Note: Logos are based on the current year membership status.
• Members-only priority registration for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
• Subscription to email update, WIND News to Use (new update coming soon).
• Subscription to quarterly members-only newsletter, WIND News
• Industry discounts (new updates coming soon)
• Member discount for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
Note: You must have been a member from the previous year to receive the current year’s conference discount. For example: To receive the member discount for the 2018 WIND Conference, you must join/renew by December 31, 2017.
WIND Membership Dues
Annual dues are $75. Dues are not refundable, cannot be prorated, and expire on December 31 of each year. To receive the member discount for the 2018 WIND Conference, you must join/renew by December 31, 2017.
Use your credit card to instantly join WIND via our secure online payment system. Your credit card information will not be used or accessed for any other function. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express, and PayPal.
If you prefer to pay by check, please print out the membership form and submit by check or credit card information.
Membership Log-in Access
Please check the Members Only page to log in and view the current members-only roster.
We’re Here to Help!
We look forward to you joining us! Questions? Please contact WIND at 850.473.0601 or email@example.com. Thanks again for your continued support of the Windstorm Insurance Network, Inc.