Join the WIND Community!
We invite you to become a part of the WIND Community, the first and only association serving both defense and policyholder professionals in the property/windstorm insurance claims industry.
WIND members include:
- Licensed insurance claims adjuster
- Claims investigator
- Claims supervisor
- Licensed insurance agent
- Those employed on a full-time basis with any insurance carrier
- Sales producers or agents
- Risk managers
- Governmental agency employees
- Legal assistants
- Construction consultants
- Other professions whose responsibilities and duties are directed toward windstorm and property insurance issues.
BENEFITS OF WIND MEMBERSHIP:
- Association with a professional organization
- Opportunity to connect and network with fellow property and windstorm claims professionals in our members-only-password-protected online membership Roster
- Members-only priority registration for the annual Windstorm Insurance Network Conference
- Member discount for the annual WIND conference
- Subscription to quarterly newsletter, WIND News
- Email updates regarding news of interest to the property and windstorm claims industry
- Use of WIND Member Logo to add to your website and marketing materials (Note: logos are based on the current year membership status)
WIND Membership Dues
Annual membership is $75.
By Credit Card - complete the membership application and securely submit your credit card information. Your card will not be used or accessed for any other function. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
By Check - complete the membership application and using the Generate Invoice button, submit the form electronically. Mail your check to:
Windstorm Insurance Network
11812 N. 56th Street
Tampa, FL 33617
*Dues are not refundable, cannot be prorated, and are good for one year from date of joining WIND.
WIND Mission Statement
To promote awareness of property and windstorm insurance claims issues through the application of educational initiatives, shared member resources, and credential programs designed to support and improve the professional delivery of property and windstorm-related insurance claims services.
Each member shall strive at all times to live by the highest standards of professional conduct and shall strive to maintain and uphold a standard of honor and integrity that will reflect credit on our profession and the Windstorm Insurance Network.