Welcome to WIND!
The Windstorm Insurance Network, Inc. is an educational association of nearly 1,000 members, all of whom are devoted solely to their professions and affiliations in the windstorm insurance industry. Members represent insurance company and independent claim adjusters, insurance company managers, agents, underwriters, engineers, government and nonprofit employees, accountants, attorneys, appraisers, consultants, contractors, umpires, mediators, vendors, and other professions whose job descriptions and duties are exclusive to the windstorm insurance industry. All members promote and support the mission and philosophy of the association.
We invite you to become a part of the first educational organization devoted solely to dealing with windstorm issues for insurance practitioners. Join/Renew Now!
Members Ethics Statement
Each member shall strive at all times to live by the highest standards of professional conduct and shall strive to maintain and uphold a standard of honor and integrity that will reflect credit on our profession and the Windstorm Insurance Network, Inc.
As a member of the Windstorm Insurance Network, you will be a part of an organization representing the interests of those committed to the windstorm claims industry.
Active/Current members receive the following benefits:
• Members-only early priority registration notice for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
• Member Discount for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference.
* To be eligible for the WIND Member Discount for the annual Windstorm Insurance Conference, you must join/renew, and pay in full membership dues by December 31 of each year preceding the annual conference. Dues are not refundable, cannot be prorated, and expire on December 31 of each year.
• Subscription to email update, WIND News to Use, a recap of insurance industry news and notes
• Subscription to the quarterly members-only newsletter, WIND News
• Advance notification of conference news and events.
• Network with nearly 1,000 windstorm claims professionals in our members-only password protected online membership roster
• Industry discounts
• Association with a professional organization
WIND reserves the right to deny and/or revoke membership.