Why You Need to Join Us in Orlando this January
How does the thought of networking with property and windstorm insurance claims professionals in warm, sunny Florida sound this January?
Specifically in Orlando, where you can not only increase your industry knowledge, grow your network, enhance your visibility, but also:
• Connect with 1,000+ property and windstorm insurance claims professionals.
• Increase your target market and meet new contacts.
• Mix and mingle at four networking events.
• Gain a competitive edge with industry knowledge for next year’s hurricane season.
If this sounds like a fit, then you’re invited to join fellow property and windstorm insurance claims professionals for the 18th Annual Windstorm Insurance Conference at the Renaissance Orlando SeaWorld on January 29 – February 2, 2017.
WIND 2017 is more than an educational conference. It’s a prime connecting event with important return on investment (ROI) benefits for the property insurance claims professionals who attend each year.
Like, Trudi White, Vice President of Claims, Weston Insurance: “I appreciate the opportunity to hear the other side’s point of view and foster relationships that make it easier to work together when there is a dispute on an actual claim. The panels also point out weaknesses on each side so that those who attend are less likely to hold on to untenable positions. In the end, this benefits our mutual goals of serving our policyholders by resolving their claims more quickly.”
Or, Patrick McCrink, Vice President of Claims, American Strategic Insurance: “With a diverse group of insurance professionals, the WIND conference provides unique views on current industry topics. The conference provides the venue for open dialogue between opposing sides. WIND has been beneficial to me and our great team.”
And, Andy Rock, Defense Attorney, The Rock Law Group: “The annual Windstorm Insurance Conference has been an excellent investment of time and effort over the years. Everything I have put into it has come back geometrically in the form of a better appreciation of the challenges confronting all aspects of our industry, the issues which warrant our disagreement, and the many issues upon which we can agree, to the benefit of all the people we serve.”
Here are even more testimonials on how our attendees have closed important deals, landed new clients, received important certifications, and learned new perspectives on important industry issues.
All obtained in just three days at the annual WIND Conference.
You, too, can enhance your professional and personal credentials. We invite you to learn more, and join the 1,000+ industry professionals who attend each year.
At WIND 2017, you’ll find a ROI that can’t be beat. How would you like to:
• Pay affordable registration fees: we’re one of the most “bang-for-your-buck” industry conferences.
• Increase your industry knowledge: learn from more than 25 sessions on hot
topic issues, NFIP, WIND Appraiser/Umpire Certifications®, and claims software training.
• Network with 1,000+ industry professionals and influencers: attendees come from all over the nation (and sometimes overseas) to attend the annual WIND Conference.
• Meet a diverse group of property insurance claims professionals. WIND attendees represent all facets of the industry.
• Enjoy four nightly networking receptions: This is where deals are made!
• Access the latest industry products and services from our WIND Partner
Exhibitor/Sponsor companies: Find the products that best fit your company’s needs.
• Golf at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Resort: sign up for the WIND Golf Tournament
and win prizes, too.
• Get some R&R before or after the conference. We’ve arranged for discounted Orlando attraction tickets, and the conference hotel is located steps to SeaWorld Orlando.
Not to mention, each year we strive to offer a year’s worth of continuing education credits for various states, bar associations, and professional associations. In fact, many of our attendees have earned a year’s worth of CE/CLEs in just three days!
As I’ve detailed, a trip to Orlando can bring you more than warm and sunny weather this January.
So, on behalf of the WIND Board of Directors and our 2017 Conference Committee, we look forward to having YOU join us at WIND 2017 in Orlando this January.